Friday, July 8, 2011

Which List Do You Want to be On?

 

Tweeting has added a new dimension for connecting to others with similar interests. The short 140 character only slightly exceeds my short attention span. I can quickly absorb and scan through tens of ideas between patients, while waiting in the doctor’s lounge to start a surgery, and G-d forbid waiting for an attorney to give a deposition.

image

A tweet attracted my attention from @MtnMd, ,Founder&Chief Medical Officer of eMedicalMall, technology company serving medical community & patients to improve health care. @ MtnMD also posts a blog,

 Sprocket, a compendium of lists divided into categories of credibilty. Sprocket is now added to my followed blogs, I find it useful as a starting point to expand my meager knowledge base of social media stars in medicine.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates